Delhi Airport (DEL)
Delhi Airport (IATA: DEL, ICAO: VIDP), also known as Indira Gandhi International Airport, is the unique airport that serves the city of New Delhi. The airport is the busiest one in India in terms of passenger traffic and cargo. There are plans to continue to expand the airport if the traffic continues to grow. The airport is the busiest airport of India and is locted in Palam, 16km from the New Delhi city centre and 15 km south-west of New Delhi railway station.
About Delhi: Delhi is the National Capital Territory of India, and is a metropolis with approximatelly 27 million residents as of 2015. New Delhi is situated within the metropolis of Delhi and is one of the eleven districts of Delhi National Capital Territory. New Delhi seats the executive, legislative and judiciary branches of the Government of India.
India biggest airport
- Flight Status
- Check the status of your flight. Check Arrivals Flight Status or Departures Flight Status
- The fastest way to reach the New Delhi city Center is to use the metro. See transprotation tips
- T1 is temporary closed due to refrubishment works. T2 serves domestic and regional flights. The T3 is used for other Domestic Flights and International Flights, be sure which terminal are you going to use. See more terminal info.
- Car Hire / Car Rental
- If you want to rent a car, use the search engine on our car rental page and compare all operating companies
- Present and Future
- The airport is growing very fast, there are plans to build new facilities and terminals (4, 5 and 6) in order to be prepared to handle up to 100 Millions passengers per year
- New Delhi Travel Guide
- Check New Delhi Travel Guide at Bautrip for more information about New Delhi.
Contact Information IGI AirportSee the airport in Google Maps
Address: New Udaan Bhawan, New Delhi 110037, INDIA
Phone (24x7 Helpline): +91 124 3376000 /
+91 124 4797300