Terminal 3 at Delhi Airport
Delhi Airport Terminal 3 is the newest terminal. It was opened in 2010 and is one of the biggest terminals in the world, being able to handle 40 million passengers per year.
All International flights are operated from T3, Domestic Flights are operated in T1 or T3, depending of the Carrier.
Some domestic other carriers are operated from T3. Check below some information you must now of both terminals.
Transfer between terminals
In order to transfer between terminals, Delhi Airport offer free terminal transfer services to their passengers:
- From International to Domestic: There is shuttle service between the international and the domestic terminal evert 20 minutes.
- Between Domestic Terminals: Complimentary Golf cart service is available for passengers who may transfer from Terminal 1 concourses.
Delhi Airport Terminal 3 consist of five levels as follows:
Each level is split into the international and domestic areas.
- Ground level: Arrivals. Services available: information desk, baggage claim area, among others. Find in this level the metro station to Central New Delhi Railway Station. Opening hours: From 05:00 am to 11:00 pm. Frequency is of every 20 minutes.
You can access to Domestic Arrivals through the domestic arrivals pier, on the other hand, International Arrivals can be access through the international arrivals pier.
- First level: Departures. Services available: Currency exchange, international security and immigration.
Thanks to its large main hall, it has check-in counters in the centre (G to H), to the right (J to P) and to the left (A to E).
- Second level: It is home of the airport lounges and the food court.
- Third level: Airport lounges.
- Fourth level: Airport lounges.
- Fifth level: The Transit Hotel (international and domestic wings).
See below the boarding gates distribution according to the concourse / pier:
- Domestic Departures concourse: Section C (gates 27-36), Section D (37-41 and 42-62).
- International Departures concourse: Section A (gates 1-3 and 4-14), Section B (gates 15-26).
Delhi Airport Terminal 3 is equipped with the following services:
- Business and VIP facilities
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- Duty-free outlets
- Left luggage
- Lost & found
- Information counters
- Airline lounges
- Food, drink and retail concessions
See attached below the airport lounges available at Delhi Airport Terminal 3:
- Air India Lounge “Maharaja Lounge”: Location: Domestic Departures, International Departures.
- Always VIP Guest Service: Location: Domestic Arrivals, International Arrivals.
- ITC Green Lounge: Location: International Departures, Airside. Opening hours: 24 hours.
- Plaza Nap & Shower: Location: Domestic Arrivals and International Arrivals.
- Plaza Premium: Location: Domestic Departures
- The Amex Platinum Lounge: Location: Domestic Departures.
- Shower & Massage Lounge: Location: Domestic Arrivals level.
- SilverKris Lounge: This is Singapore Airlines lounge.
Delhi Airport Terminal 3 hosts The Transit Hotel in the terminal’s mezzanine. Location: Post-securtity.
For further information, please call +91 11 45252000 or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, the Snooze cabin box is available to take nap. Location: boarding area gate 17, international departures pier. Services available: Free Wi-Fi access, working table, charging sockets, plug-ins, etc.
For further information, please call +91 8800230013 or contact: email@example.com
Terminal 3 counts with a Boeing 737-80 aircraft flight simulator “Cockpit”, which grants passengers the experience of a test flight inside it. Find it at the duty-free area.