Welcome to Delhi Airport - Indira Gandhi Airport
Delhi Airport (IATA: DEL): This is the unique airport that serves the city of New Delhi and is also known by Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI Airport). The airport has been growing a lot during the past decade and it's passenger traffic has been doubled since 2007. There are plans to continue to expand the airport if the traffic continues to grow. The airport is the busiest airport of India and is locted in Palam, 16km from New Delhi city centre.
About Delhi: Delhi is the National Capital Territory of India, and is a metropolis with approximatelly 27 million residents as of 2014. New Delhi is situated within the metropolis of Delhi and is one of the eleven districts of Delhi National Capital Territory. New Delhi seats the executive, legislative and judiciary branches of the Government of India.
India biggest airport
- Flight Status
- Check the status of your flight. Check Arrivals Flight Status or Departures Flight Status
- The fastest way to reach the New Delhi city Center is to use the metro. See transprotation tips
- The T1 is only used by low cost airlines. The T3 is used for other Domestic Flights and International Flights, be sure which terminal are you going to use. See more terminal info.
- Car Hire / Car Rental
- If you want to rent a car, use the search engine on our car rental page and compare all operating companies
- Present and Future
- The airport is growing very fast, there are plans to build new facilities in order to be prepared to handle up to 100 Millions passengers per year
Contact Information IGI AirportSee the airport in Google Maps
Phone (24x7 Helpline): +91 124 3376000 /
+91 124 4797300