Services Delhi Airport
At New Delhi airport there are provided to all passengers the following services/facilities:
Medanta, The Medicity attends immediately the passengers needs.
Location: at both international and domestic terminals.
- International: T3 International - Arrivals and Departures
- Domestic: T1D, T3 Domestic - Arrivals and Departures
- Allahabad Bank - Location: Terminal 3 Domestic - Arrivals and Departures
- Canara Bank - Terminal 3 Domestic - Arrivals and Departures
- Citibank - Terminal 3 Domestic - Arrivals and Departures & T3 International - Arrivals
- Indus Ind Bank ATM - T1D, Terminal 3 Domestic - Arrivals and Departures, T3 International Arrivals and Departures
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - T1D, T3 Domestic - Arrivals, T3 International Arrivals and Departures
- Punjab National Bank - T1 Arrivals, T3 International - Arrival and Departures
- Yes Bank - T3 Domestic - Arrivals, T3 International - Arrivals
Foreign Currency Exchange
- Central Bank of India - T3 International - Arrivals and Departures
- Thomas Cook - T3 Domestic - Arrivals and Departures, T3 International - Arrivals and Departures
Lounges at New Delhi airport
- Air India: only accessible by Air India Business Class passengers
Location: Departures at T3 Domestic & T3 International
- Allways: a welcoming team to suggest and help in everything. Location: T3 Domestic & International Arrivals
- ITC Lounge: a green lounge, sustainable and eco. Location: T3 International - Departures
- Plaza Nap & Shower: shower and spa services Location: T1 and T3 Domestic Arrivals, T3 International Arrivals
- Plaza Premium: various services as relaxing rooms, showers, spa, business meeting rooms, etc. Location: T1D & T3 Domestic Departures
- American Express Platinum Lounge: exclusive for Amex Club Platinum card members. Location: T1D Departures
Hotel at the airport
Holiday Inn Express New Delhi International Airport T3: it is the hotel located at Terminal 3 of New Delhi airport.
It has two different wings: domestic and international.
Location: it is accessible through the 5th level of T3.
More information and Booking
Lost & Found Baggage
Items lost are kept during 3 months.
Opening hours: from 9.30 to 18.00 hours from Monday to Friday. On 2nd Saturday, Sunday and Holidays the Lost and Found Office is closed.
Phone: 01 - 49 65 20 22 / 011 - 49 65 20 23.
Location: Terminal 1 - Old Building of the flight (Old Udaan Bhawan), between Terminal T1-D and T1-C.
Apart of these described services, at the airport passengers have at their disposal the following ones (among others):
- Beauty services
- Fashion and Accessories
- Jewelry and Watches
- Gifts and Souvenirs
- Telecommunication services
- Bookings for hotels
- Transportation (metro rail and buses)
- Pet N’ Fly (for animals that must travel through New Delhi airport)
- Baggage Wrap
Before travelling to India, we suggest you to get information about your passport & visa requirements.